Happy Thanksgiving everyone! There is a lot to be thankful for. What's at the top of my list?
- My loving, supportive fiance, Jesse.
- My darling two-year-old, Berlin.
- Another healthy pregnancy and our son who is due December 30th (soon! ack!)
- My awesome family.
- My two life-long best friends, my other good acquaintances, and all of my online friends (yes, you!)
- My freedom and constitutional rights.
- The comfort of my home and job situation.
- Books, their authors, and everything they provide us.
- My love and desire to write.
- My dogs, Trever and Max (even though the hound dog wrecked the kitchen last night.)
- Coffee and good food.
- My laptop and wireless internet, i.e. today's technology.
- And SO much more.
Happy Turkey Day - Enjoy the good food!