Today, I'm thrilled to help celebrate Lenny Lee's birthday. He turns 13 today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNY!
Here's 10 things I love about Lenny:
1. He's a fantastic person who is always positive. Without going into his personal life, I'll share that he's gone through more challenges than most adults have and he's always so optimistic about life.
2. He has a great blog, Lenny's World. He doesn't post that often, but when he does, it's always filled with interesting info. I really recommend you follow him.
3. He has a great voice and humor that you really can see in all his blog posts.
4. He's a great friend to the writing community. He's always willing to participate in celebrations and giveaways by his author friends.
5. He gives such great advice, like when I interviewed him a few months ago for my ASK THE EXPERT series here.
6. He's hard working. You can see that from all his blog posts. He must do tons of research for them.
7. He shouts out about books he likes written by his author friends.
8. He's into animal rights and the ecology.
9. He loves swimming like my daughter.
10. He writes and blogs. He's been doing this for a few years and he's only 13. How amazing is that?
Happy Birthday Lenny! I'm so glad to be your friend. I hope you have a fantastic 13th birthday!