Every Wednesday I'll make a post stating the following:
- How many words I wrote during the week versus my goal for that week.
- My new or recurrent goal for the new week.
- Any extenuating circumstances (read: excuses) I may have to make me feel better if I've done horribly and/or comments I may have.
A couple more things before we begin. This will obviously be considered a short week since we conceived this idea as of last Friday and it was a holiday weekend, which may or may not have effected our writing time. Also, please make any comments and or suggestions on what I've posted here. I'm going to be looking for some different title ideas since Wednesday Word Count is focused more on just word count goals but I know some of us are bound to have other writing-related goals such as revisions, querying, etc. So give me your suggestions!
I think that's everything! Here we go.
- Words written versus goal: 2828 / 3000
- Goal for new week: 4000
- Excuses/comments: I usually don't write on the weekends and did not write at all this holiday weekend. My new goal is for a five-day writing week including today, excluding the weekend, and ending next Tuesday.