Nearly a month ago, Emily Cross (The Chronicles of Emily Cross) awarded me the Lemonade Stand Award (for great gratitude and/or attitude) and more recently Shelli (Market My Words) bestowed upon me the One Lovely Blog award (for loveliness, I'm assuming). I figured I should get in gear and share the love. Thank you, Emily & Shelli!
1) Post the award on your blog with the name of the person who gave it to you and link them.
2) Nominate ten other blogs and link to them .
3) Let your nominees know that they've received the award.
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 5 or more other bloggers that you've newly discovered.
3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
First off, am I missing some kind of symbology with the lemonade stand? Second, since the idea is essentially the same, I'm going to combine the awards into one post and grant them to the same peeps. I particularly like that the Lovely Award calls for newly discovered bloggers so that's going to be my focus. You can take both awards away with you, just one, or...none. Honestly, I'm hoping the guys will take the Lovely Award so I can see lovely pink frilliness on their blogs. *Grin* But, as always, if you don't do these sorts of things, you can just smile and nod and love me for the plug.
My Lemonade Lovelies (in no particular order):
1) Beth Revis - writing it out.
2) Sarah Garrigues - Sarah Garrigues.
3) Crystal Roget - Crystal's Bookmark.
4) Elana Johnson - Mindless Musings.
5) Lynnette Labelle - Chatterbox Chit Chat.
6) Tyler McBroom - The Singer (Tyler McBroom).
7) C.N. Nevets - Nevets.QST.
8) Ron Smith - Prince Balthazar.
9) B. Nagel - B. Nagel Books.
10) Deb Markanton - Diving Into A Writer's Life.
A few of these bloggers are somewhat new to the blogosphere and could use some welcoming, others are just new to me and super cool. Check em' out!