The lovely Deb Markanton of Driving Into A Writer's Life awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award, and the equally lovely Sherrie Peterson of Write About Now (whom I will hopefully soon meet!) awarded me the Superior Scribbler Award. Thanks so much girls! It's time I pay them forward.
So, for the Kreativ Blogger award, I'm to list seven favorite things and nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers. My seven things:
2. My kids, especially when they're giggling at the same time. They sound so similar and it's so infectious.
3. Walking through a grove trees and not being able to see civilization for a short, peaceful while.
4. Checking in with my online friends and finding good news, hilarity, and inspiration.
5. Chocolate. 'Nuff said.
6. Losing myself for awhile (never long enough!) in a great book.
7. Seeing dreams become reality.
Now, here are the seven bloggers I'd like to nominate.
1. Ann Finkelstein for sharing her lovely photography, lessons on teen driving, and thoughts on writing.
2. Chatty Anna who certainly merits an award for creativity. Just check out the jewelry and crafts she makes alongside her writing.
3. Day By Day Writer, Samantha Clark, for thoughtful posts on writing and being brave enough to post her progress daily.
4. Stephanie Julius of Musings and Scribbles. She may not post as often as some but she always posts great, interesting stuff when she does. Love it.
5. Tabitha Olson at Writer Musings for her great content. Interviews, posts on writing, cakes she makes, and so many other fab things.
6. Rebecca at Epoch for a lovely mix of posts on life, family, writing, and books. So much I can relate to.
7. Hilary Wagner for her fabulous teaser Tuesdays and keeping me inspired with her great attitude and recent success.
Woo! That took awhile. Now, let's see... this here Superior Scribbler Award has a more specific set of rule. Let's get those out of the way.
- Each Superior Scribbler must, in turn, pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy buds.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List (!?) at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Five most deserving?! That's so many of you! Ack. But, I'll play by the rules. Here are five blogs I'm always eager to read. There are many others, but I'm trying to choose some that may not (but may have) been awarded this before.
1) Heather Hansen who make me laugh and laugh and laugh. And, of course, she happens to be a super critique partner. Thanks Heather!
2) Deb Markanton for having unique views on life and sharing them in great posts (who also happen to be a fab critique partner). Get writing, Deb!
3) Beth Revis of writing it out for a large variety of posts that keep me entertained, in the know, and learning.
Thanks again Deb and Sherrie. And friends, sorry I couldn't nominate all of you! There might be more chances in the future. ; ) Stay tuned.