Grabbed this off of Shelli's blog, so I could play too.
Who Are You? Christmas Edition:
Welcome to the Christmas edition of "getting to know your blogger friends". Please feel free to change up the questions if you follow a different religion and/or set of traditions.
- Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both.
- Real tree or Artificial tree? Real!
- When do you put up the tree? Usually the second weekend. It was the first this time.
- When do you take the tree down? The week after New Year's.
- Eggnog or Hot Cocoa? Hot Cocoa.
- Turkey or Ham? Ham.
- Grinch or Charlie Brown? Grinch - the classic cartoon for me.
- Favorite gift received as a child? Not sure. I think my play kitchen was most memorable.
- Christmas cards? Yes, when I actually get on the ball and do it.
- Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch, It's a Wonderful Life, or Love Actually. Not sure!
- Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Pumpkin.
- White lights or colored lights? We have white on the outside but I love a colorful house too.
- Favorite tradition? Getting and decorating the tree.
- Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells.
- Travel at Christmas or stay home? Prefer to stay home but we usually travel.
- Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Materialism and greed.
- Favorite ornament theme or color? I love retro looking ornaments.
- Eat on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Technically both but the big meal is a Christmas one.
- Spend it with your family or Inlaws? We try to make time for both. It's a pain but we love them.
- What is Christmas about to you? Family, tradition, making memories, and being thankful for the blessing of another year.
P.S. Tomorrow is Wednesday's Words - are you working on your goals everyone?