Welcome to Literary Rambles! While you’re rambling around and exploring the site enter for a chance to win:
DOVE ARISING through March 7th
MY NEAR-DEATH ADVENTURES through March 14th
Alex Slater Query Critique through March 21st
UPCOMING AGENT QUERY CRITIQUE CONTESTS:
Kristin Nelson on March 16th
NaNo Begins and Check-Ins
- This isn't going to be easy.
- Why the heck am I not writing in third person? I write much faster in third.
- My two year old is plotting to ensure I don't succeed. I'm convinced.
- I'm so happy Jesse is supporting me in this.
- I should be writing my novel instead of blogging right now.
Anywho, this is my check-in for day one. I'll probably be doing this fairly regularly. I'm still going to be doing Wednesday's Words each week, however, and I would love it if other NaNo participants clocked in their NaNo word counts with me. In fact, should we move it to Saturday just for November so we're actually following NaNo week to week? Thoughts?
Talk to you soon NaNoers. If you want to add me as a friend, you can find me here.
P.S. Does anyone know if you can search for a user by user name somewhere on the NaNoWriMo site?
Posted by Casey Something on Saturday, November 01, 2008